Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Tired....

Okay, this one will be short because I am beat. After spending the morning helping Scott at his office file and do detail work, and going by the grocery store for dinner, I got the basics of the closet done. 



We(or shall I say I) have it completely covered in paper and tomorrow after we shop for Braxton's first day of school outfit (cross your fingers we find something to fit that tiny waist!) we will do the first coat of Mod Podge or Decoupage as I called it before. 

I switched my original method of putting the paper on in the first place. I used Spray adhesive to speed up the process.  I feel like my kitchen & myself are coated in it. But it was much smoother and definitely quicker, didn't make the paper wrinkle as much. Still pieced the Blue together to give it texture, but did the printed paper flat because of the VERY BUSY PRINT!  thank you Paige Alise for you 1970's taste.   


NOW GET THIS....

"Then I planked it!"

I know it is busy, but I am the black pants, pink top under the burgundy curtain with shoes and brown hair, ON TOP of a dresser/closet in the making ON TOP of a table in the middle of a kitchen acting like a PLANK of wood... "Jealous Much" by Bobby Cobb (Stupidly named, yet I can't quit watching it and totally amazing sitcom on ABC, Cougartown)
We still have a ways to go, but I think after a couple days of Decoupaging we will be excited to send it up to her room and get the clothes on the hangers, shoes and accessories in the drawers and ORGANIZATION going!! 
Train up a child in the way he/she should go and when he/she is old they will not depart from it... Proverbs 22:6  Now I am sure this is about following our Lord Jesus, but I think it holds true for organizational skills as well.

Hope tomorrow starts out a wonderful week. Also I am only going to be an open group for about a month.  If you would like to keep reading, please get a Gmail account (free) and FOLLOW me!
Many Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment