Friday, August 12, 2011

It is finished!

I can't believe it, but we are done!
 Braxton asked his dad when we were going to eat at the kitchen table again, and since Paige Alise did finally allow me to pull her tooth, I decided we better make the kids happy!  Isn't that what life is all about... making "the kids" happy!!  LOL.  anyway, here is a shot of her and I hard at work.

 We are putting the final coat of Modge Podge or Deco Podge on it.  Hers was a little heavier than mine, but it is done all the same.

  Here is a picture of it when the drawer open.  We even covered a small shoe box in the same wrapping paper for her baby dolls baby dolls clothes... Yes, I meant to say that twice.  She has two 4" dolls that are the dolls of her 14" and 18" dolls and they have clothes as well.  

This is a close up of the drawer.  There is a section for accessories, one for all the shoes (just like a woman, I know, and hats) also notice that her American Girls have their own pets and they get to sleep in the "closet" floor.
We have even hung up hooks for the purses/bag/extras that come along.

Here are her and Kit, dressed and ready for bed.  She talked about it being funny if Kit was missing a couple teeth too.  I said, NO YOU ARE NOT WRITING ON KIT!!  I know how her mind works.

And her are my girls in bed. 
This was a fun project. We got the 7" hanger for the doll clothes at Dori's Doll Boutique under accessories.  I actually got them from eBay, but the price was the same and they came quickly.  Now that I have found her site, I am sure we will do more business with her... They do have Bitty Twins...

Now that it is all done, I am ready for a break... Well at least a day's peace right!

No comments:

Post a Comment