Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I got to Card Make.... it was fun!

So finally.... I have been trying to get into a group like this for years..... I am in!!!
Stampin Up Technique card group!  We meet once a month, have a minimun purchase and rotate who is the host!!  It is amazing! 

This week was our first get to gether.  We made a stamped decopauge box and 4 2x2 Hello cards!

So wonderful.  If you follow me and want to order something from Stampin Up but no longer have a demonstrator.  Let me know.  I will be happy to put you on the March order, because that is the month that I... ME.... Heather Mae is the hostess and I get credits to get more STUFF with!! 

Ill have more info to come, check out my demonstrators website too.
The class is on March 6th and I will close out the show one week following.  Items should be heading to you within the next week... depending on Spring Break and which state I will be in.

Have a great day and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment